SAVE THESE DATES:
COMMUNITY RESOURCE NETWORK
All Agency CRN Winter Meeting
JANUARY 26, 2018
8:30 – 10:30 AM
43 PINE STREET
MILITARY CULTURE, PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES
MARCH 23, 2018
SERVICE CREDIT UNION
3003 LAFAYETTE ROAD
Please reserve a seat for this one
The mission of the Community Resource Network (CRN) is to assist its members to best serve the needs of our community in order to assure its strength and health.
By offering networking meetings and learning opportunities to non-profits in eastern Rockingham County, Strafford County and southern York County the CRN helps non-profit staff be better informed resources for the people they serve.
CRN Networking meetings are scheduled 4 times a year: three with the focus on general non-profits and one with the focus on providers of services to seniors.
CRN networking meetings provide the opportunity to hear about services/programs and resources in the region. They provide a time and place for staff members of various agencies to put a face to the voice they have been working with to access services for their clients. It is a great place for new hires to hear about 20 or more agencies/programs in one sitting. It provides a venue to start a conversation about issues, services, gaps, needs.
The CRN is an integral part of the Rockingham County Community Resource Network (RCCRN). Families First Health and Support Center is the RCCRN’s fiscal sponsor. For that we are very grateful.
And we are extremely grateful to all of the CRN Member agencies who support the CRN by donating to the CRN. Those Donations are the funding source for the:
- 4 CRN Networking meetings and
- Development and updating the compilation of agencies that can be downloaded from the CRN Website;
- Time that the CRN director can spend with students, interns, people newly graduated with Masters Degrees, non-profit professionals looking for employment in the area, new staff of various agencies;
- Time to brain storm when workers need help finding resources for their clients;
- Time to assist various coalitions and projects in the region to address needs, including:
- The Seacoast Veterans Conferences
- Seacoast Public Health Network – Falls Prevention Sub-committee
Does your agency see a need to bring other agencies to the table to discuss/develop solutions? Contact Susan Turner at email@example.com– that is what the RCCRN does.